Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fitness motivation wallpaper

We moved into our new apartment in February. New home, new lifestyle. I began recording and tracking using the myfitnesspal app on my phone. Boy, do I tell you it's great. As long as you keep up with it. I began looking forward to the next day to see how much my body has changed. But I could not keep up with the calorie limit that I waas supposed to maintain. Also I do not keep up with regular exercise like you're supposed to. I would lose weight by watching what I eat but I found myself cheating myself every so often. Stuffing my face with chips or cookies every couple days or so. So delicious, regret would follow after.

Pinteresters inspired me to make a motivational wall. But it would definitely mess up the flow and simple modern look of my room. So finally I decided to make a wallpaper filled with all of my own favorite quotes to inspire me and keep me on track. I found a wallpaper similar to what I wanted but it did not focus on fitness motivation like I wanted it to. The final product below, one of my greatest masterpieces I'd like to share with the world. It's 1920x1080.

Modivation Wallpaper by kle1029
Modivation Wallpaper, a photo by kle1029 on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment