Tuesday, July 16, 2013

4th of July

As promised, here Angel in her hot dog costume. It's amazing how it fits her perfectly! She's a hot, hot dog...dog.

Look how small she is on the couch compared to the two fat-asses that kept harassing her the whole time. All she wants to do is play. They run away from her so she thinks that they are trying to play with her. 


So July 4th rolls around and just before I leave the house, the memory of being scolded by my cousins on St.Patrick's day no not being festive enough to even wear the correct shade of green comes to mine. I dig though my closet to pull out the only pair of red pants I have. My mom bought this for me a while ago. It's Style&Co originally $27.98 on sale for $13.99 but with the Macy's coupons and rewards stuff she brought it down to $5! I have never worn it. Ever. I've tried to so many times but the high waist on top of the capris did not do well for my body. It made me feel short and not the style for my age. 


So I brought out a pair of shorts that were a good length. Folded the pants in half and lined it up. I gave about two inches extra so I could fold the pants up later and sew them down properly if I ever was not lazy. The end product is below, high waisted shorts. Angel brought Sami's shark to be in the picture too.


My 4th of July outfit consisted of a white tank that I made out of a men's button up shirt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment